Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Church...

Well, many of you have seen our church and pastor in the news lately. Without going into detail, let's just say that it is nice when something that is biblical and right makes the news. (Of course there are always those who love to put a spin on it...) I LOVE that I can invite anyone to come and know that they'll feel comfortable and that they will understand what is being said. The creative aspect of what we do at Fellowship is my favorite. The message of Christ is always presented in a creative way. From Ed's messages and throughout the music...all very well thought out and planned. I am going to add a few videos from our worship team on my blog. I hope you'll take a few minutes to view and listen. Many friends ask me what to expect if they go to one of our Christmas services. I've attached a rockin' video below to help answer your questions....

Trans Siberian in Service from Pace Hartfield on Vimeo.

0 comments: