Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh My Gosh...

So, we have learned a new expression! One that Mommy is not to thrilled about. Saying yep and yes instead of yes m'am, no m'am is something I redirect gracefully on a daily basis. Well, yesterday Dane hit a ball with one of his bats and it hit the window curtain in the kitchen. What came out of my little boy's mouth made me spin around faster than I ever have before, "Oh my Gosh!" The inflection and tone in his voice as he said this 3-word sentence was that of a teenager! Then, after that reponse from Mommy, he began to say this sentence over and over. After several time outs and spankings...he decided to stop saying it....at least for a while. After dinner, Dane came up to Brad and I and said, "Ga...Ga....Ga," with big eyes that taunted us to see if we were going to say/do anything. I could not believe how smart he was to see "the line" and get as close to it as possible without going over it! Of course I can't stay mad long....here are some hysterical pics of him with a cell phone....these pictures match his "big boy" attitude! Can a two year old text and call....you better believe it! Ha!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: