Monday, November 16, 2009

My Little Cutie is 3!!!

My little man turned three on Saturday. With the recent birth of Paige, it is hard to remeber Dane before he starting talking, much less, when he weighed 7 lbs! Dane is my bouncing ball of joy. He teaches me daily about life and brings joy to my heart regarding the smallest of things. Thank you God for my Dane Ryan! Here are some events from the big day...

Sweet Boy!

He was just kinda excited :-)

Just one pick w/ Mommy, please?

Peyton holding Paige for the first time!
Posted by Picasa

Caden and Austin at the party

Avery and Ava loving the pizza!
So this next part needs some explaining....Dane had his party at Boomerang's where the mascot is a giant kanagroo. Dane loves the Kangaroo and wanted "Mr. Kangaroo" to come into the party room...but as you can see...he wanted him to stay by the door and not come to close. The pictures tell a pretty good story...

Wow, there he is!!!

Hey, you are getting a little to close??!!

High five from a distance...

Please go away....

Don't touch me...

Get out!!!!
Safe w/ Aunt Brooke!!

Lovin my new sister...

Yum, cake!

Silly!

Yes, I said THREE!

Poppie and Pawpaw with Paige..


Kissin' Grammy with those blue lips!


Aunt Soney!

Aunt Tawney!

Oh yea!


Basketball thumbs up with Pawpaw!

My gifts!

0 comments: